Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Circular, Conical, Cylindrical
|Type of Glassware
|HPLC Solvents, General Buffers, Microscopy Reagents
Our Customers can avail Laboratory Glassware
which are widely useful in volumetric measuring, holding or storing chemicals or samples, mixing or preparing solutions or other mixtures, containing lab processes like chemical reactions, heating, cooling, distillation, separations including chromatography, synthesis, growing biological organisms, spectrophotometry, and containing a full or partial vacuum, and pressure, like pressure reactor. These range of products are available with a reasonable price.
There are many different kinds of laboratory glassware items
Examples of glassware containers include
- Beakers are simple cylindrical shaped containers used to hold reagents or samples.
- Flasks are narrow-necked glass containers, typically conical or spherical, used in a laboratory to hold reagents or samples. Examples flasks include the Erlenmeyer flask, Florence flask, and Schlenk flask.
- Bottles are containers with narrow openings generally used to store reagents or samples. Small bottles are called vials.
- Jars are cylindrical containers with wide openings that may be sealed. Bell jars are used to contain vacuums.
- Test tubes are used by chemists to hold, mix, or heat small quantities of solid or liquid chemicals, especially for qualitative experiments and assays
- Desiccators of glass construction are used to dry materials or keep material dry.
- Glass evaporating dishes, such as watch glasses, are primarily used as an evaporating surface (though they may be used to cover a beaker.)
- Glass petri dishes are used to culture living cells.
- Microscope slides are thin strips used to hold items under a microscope. These can be cleaned using KOH solution for microscopy applications