Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Compression Distance||Up to 10 cm|
|Load Cells||7 measurement ranges up to 50kg|
An extensive history and customer input have contributed to the development of the most powerful, low cost, stand-alone Texture Analyzer ever produced. With six test modes (plus calibration check) and a wide choice of accessories, no other texture analyzer has ever done so much without a com puter and software.
The CT3 Texture Analyzer utilizes uni-axial compression and tension forces in combination with a selection from our extensive list of probes, grips and fixtures to test a wide variety of food, personal care products and industrial materials. Most tests desire to imitate conditions imposed on these products during manufacture, handling, and consumption or use. Characterizing the physical properties of your products in such an analytical manner provides "real life" insight and can be invaluable toward maintaining consistent, high quality manufacturing while minimizing cost.
While the CT3 can perform many tests in stand alone mode, use of the TexturePro CT Software permits creation of multiple tests and automatic execution without operator
Easily create custom reports and graphs right from the menu screen.
- Sample identification set-up screen helps new operators quickly get started; test
- fields outline a variety of parameters
- Intuitive set up or test methods and database file structures in a single window
- Data is captured as a graph and stored in tabular database format
- Advanced data analysis with built-in parameter calculations such as springiness,
- chewiness, hardness and much more!